We guarantee you the best available rate when you book a room through an official Seneca Casinos website. If you find a lower publicly available rate (“Lower Rate”) elsewhere within 24 hours of making your booking, we will match the lower rate, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Reservations must be made through one of the Seneca Casinos official websites.
- The Lower Rate must be for the same type of accommodation, which means the same room type, at the same resort, with the same dates and length of stay, same number of guests, with a similar view or room size, same designation as either cancellable or non-cancellable, same advance purchase policies and the same terms and conditions governing the room rate.
- You must complete and submit a claim submittal web form to Seneca Casinos in accordance with the claim form’s instructions to process the claim.
- You must submit your claim within 24 hours of the reservation being made with Seneca Casinos and at least 48 hours before the standard check-in time at the applicable Seneca Casinos resort.
- You may submit only one claim for each stay. A “stay” means the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same resort by the same guest or guests. You must complete the stay.
- Rate comparisons will be made net of taxes, gratuities, service charges, early departure fees, or other fees and incidental charges. Free breakfast and free or discounted amenities or services offered as part of the Lower Rate will be excluded from the rate comparison, and will not be provided by Seneca Casinos when matching the Lower Rate.
- Seneca Casinos reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Lower Rate at the time it processes the claim. The Lower Rate must be bookable on another website. Advertised or inquiry only rates do not qualify.
- Seneca Casinos may at any time and without notice terminate or restrict a person’s ability to submit a claim under or otherwise benefit from the Best Rate Guarantee if in its sole discretion Seneca Casinos determines that such person has: (a) acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or ordinances; (b) acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner; (c) submitted multiple invalid Best Rate Guarantee claims; (d) failed to stay at Seneca Casinos after receiving approved Best Rate Guarantee claims; or (e) breached any of these terms and conditions.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will only apply to Seneca Casinos hotels at SenecaNiagaraCasino.com or SenecaAlleganyCasino.com.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through a Seneca Casinos website, and Seneca Casinos is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel (e.g., a call center, a non-Seneca Casinos booking channel).
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Seneca Casinos websites or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Seneca Casinos’ reasonable control.
- Unless prohibited by law, Seneca Casinos reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the Best Rate Guarantee program and the terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
Our Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to the following:
- Reservations booked via non-Seneca Casinos websites.
- Hotel packages or travel packages that may include hotel, airfare, car rental, food and beverage offers or other similar packages or amenities.
- Discount or negotiated rates not available to the general public, including but not limited to membership rates (e.g., AAA or AARP); corporate, government, promotional, unpublished, packaged or opaque rates; group or other specially negotiated rates or rates available on closed membership sites; or rates attained through the use of third-party discount codes or coupons. Metasearch sites are not applicable. Metasearch sites include, but are not limited to; Kayak, TripAdvisor, Trivago, Wego, Trip, and Google Hotel Price ads.
- Auction sites or sites on which reservation holders are reselling confirmed reservations.
- Reservations made within 24 hours of arrival.
- Taxes, gratuities, service charges, early departure fees or other fees and incidental charges.
- Rate disparities due to fluctuations, rounding or differences in currency exchange rates.
For a claim to be eligible under the Best Rate Guarantee, it must be submitted through the Claim Submittal Form. A claim must be submitted no more than 24 hours after making a reservation through a Seneca Casinos direct channel, and at least 48 hours before the standard check-in time at the applicable Seneca Casinos resort. The claim will be processed within 24-48 hours.