PLAY PAIR PLUS
Bet the PAIR PLUS spot to bet on your own hand. If your hand contains a pair or better, you win! Ante bet required to play.
Bet on the ANTE spot to play against the dealer’s hand. It’s just you and the dealer!
If you bet on the ANTE spot and like your hand, you must place a wager on the PLAY spot that is equal to the ANTE. Your 3 Card Poker hand against the dealer’s 3 Card Poker hand - best hand wins!
It’s you and the cards for a pair or better; it’s you and the dealer for the best 3 Card Poker hand.
If you make the ANTE and PLAY wagers you may win a bonus payout even if the dealer doesn’t qualify, and even if the dealer’s hand beats your hand.
Please refer to the charts below for details and payout schedule.
The permissible poker hands in the game of 3 Card Poker, in order of highest to lowest rank, shall be:
- “Straight Flush” is a hand consisting of three cards of the same suit consecutive ranking; with ace, king and queen being the highest straight flush and three, two and ace being the lowest.
- “Three of a Kind” is a hand consisting of three cards of the same rank, regardless of suit, with three aces being the highest ranking three-of-a-kind and three twos being the lowest ranking three-of-a-kind.
- “Straight” is a hand consisting of three cards of consecutive rank, regardless of suit, with ace, king and queen being the highest ranking straight and three, two and ace being the lowest ranking straight.
- “Flush” is a hand consisting of three cards of the same suit, regardless of rank.
- “Pair” is a hand consisting of two cards of the same rank, regardless of suit, with aces being the highest ranking pair and twos being the lowest ranking pair.
When comparing two hands that are of identical rank, the hand that contains the best ranking card, as provided above, shall be considered the higher ranking hand. If the hands are of identical rank, the hands shall be considered a draw.
Ace-2-3 is the lowest straight. It is the player’s responsibility to notify the dealer of winning bonus hands. No partnership may exceed the table maximum.
- Play MUST EQUAL Ante
- DEALER PLAYS WITH QUEEN OR BETTER
- WHEN DEALER DOES NOT PLAY Play: PUSH Ante: 1 to 1
- WHEN DEALER DOES PLAY Play: 1 to 1 Ante: 1 to 1
PAIR PLUS PAYS:
|1 to 1
|3 to 1
|6 to 1
|3 of a Kind
|30 to 1
|40 to 1
ANTE BONUS PAYS:
|1 to 1
|3 of a Kind
|4 to 1
|5 to 1