Rules & Regulations
SOCIAL CLUB BY SENECA RULES & REGULATIONS
SC = Social Club
1. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate. Membership is free to join.
Limit one (1) membership account per person.
2. Valid email address and government-issued photo ID with proof of age
and expiration date is required to obtain a SC card.
3. Benefits are intended for the use of the person listed on the account and
have no cash value.
4. Membership is nontransferable and may be canceled at the discretion of
Seneca Gaming Corporation.
5. To redeem Player Points and benefits, SC card and valid government-issued
photo ID must be presented.
6. SC Accounts with no point earnings for 180 consecutive days are subject
to deactivation, and any unredeemed Player Points, comps or offers may
be forfeited, expired and purged any time thereafter.
7. Points earned through promotions (i.e. Point Rewards, Point Bonus, Point
Multipliers, etc.) cannot be used toward Tier card qualification or entry
into tournaments, events or other promotions.
8. It is the member’s responsibility to properly insert the SC card into the
machine when playing slots. When playing table games, please present
your SC card to a dealer to ensure proper rating.
9. Management reserves the right to adjust point balances and/or an
account/membership status due to computer error, machine malfunction,
operator error, fraud or other misuse of the SC card.
10. Qualification for the Advantage, Pro and Player level is based on point
accumulation (Tier Credits). Tier Credits can be earned in a one-year
qualification period from March 1 to February 28. The
current Period will be extended and run from March 1 through September 30.
Tier Credits are reset to zero at the beginning of each qualification
period. Management reserves the right to revoke, modify or revise the
qualification at any time without prior notice.
11. Seneca Advantage, Player and Pro discounts on dining are valid for the
cardholder and up to three guests, and discounts of Spa & Salon are valid
for the cardholder and one guest. Some restrictions may apply and may
12. Each cardholder is responsible for selecting a Personal Identification
Number (PIN) for his or her SC account. Each cardholder must keep this PIN
confidential and secure, and is responsible for any activity on his or her
account when the account is accessed by using this PIN.
13. Seneca Gaming Corporation will collect and use the personal information
on a cardholder’s account for marketing/promotional and other business-related
14. In order to be eligible for SC benefits, direct marketing promotions,
incentives and rewards, cardholders are responsible for notifying Seneca
Gaming Corporation of any name, address, phone number or email
change(s). Seneca Gaming Corporation is not responsible for lost or
15. SC cards remain the property of Seneca Gaming Corporation. Seneca
Gaming Corporation is not responsible for lost, stolen or misused SC cards or
16. Fraudulent use of the SC card, including point theft, will result in loss of SC
membership, and all privileges may be permanently revoked.
17. Seneca Gaming Corporation and/or its designee may use names, pictures
and likenesses of cardholders for promotional purposes without further
18. Cardholder’s use of the SC card indicates acceptance of the foregoing rules
and all the terms and conditions of the SC.
19. Individuals prohibited from gambling by the Seneca Gaming Authority (SGA)
or State Gaming Officials (SGO) will not be eligible to participate in the SC
20. Seneca Gaming Corporation’s advertising agencies and promotional
companies shall be ineligible to participate. Employees of Seneca Gaming
Corporation or its subsidiaries may not participate.
21. In consideration of, and as a strict condition of, an individual’s participation
in the promotion, winners, heirs and personal representatives hereby waive
and release all rights, claims, demands and/or causes of action against
Seneca Gaming Corporation.
22. All benefits will be awarded in compliance with all SGA and SGO rules and
regulations promulgated thereunder.
23. Other restrictions may apply.