Valet parking is always complimentary at Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino. There is also complimentary self-parking in our spacious parking lot.
While you are gaming at Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino, all beverages are available at no cost to you. You may also purchase drinks inside Thunder Mountain Buffet, at the Fire Lounge and at our bar on the Casino floor.
No. Anyone can apply to work for us. For more information on current positions available, see our Careers section.
Canadian currency can be exchanged for U.S. currency at any of our cashier windows at very favorable rates.
A Seneca Players Club Card is the first step in establishing the kind of personal relationship that you’d expect from Seneca Casinos. As a valued Seneca Players Club member you are eligible to request a statement of your winnings or losses. Click here for more details.
SENECA PLAYERS CLUB FAQs
There is no fee to join the Seneca Players Club. Simply stop by any Promotions Booth and present a valid government-issued photo ID. Your card will be issued immediately. You must be 21 or older to participate.
To check your point total, simply insert your card into any of our slot machines and press the “promo button” or visit any Promotions Booth.
You can use your points towards a variety of products and services that include all retail and dining locations. You can also use your points towards entertainment tickets and hotel stays.
Seneca Players Club points are cumulative and remain in your account until you choose to use them. But don’t hold on to them forever! Points expire 180 days after your last date of play.
No. Simply stop by any Promotions Booth and ask a Promotions Representative to assist you. Present a valid government-issued photo ID and a new card will be provided at no charge to you.
Yes. The Seneca Link enables players to use the same card at all of our Casinos. That means you’re going to rack up points no matter where you play. Best of all, your points can be used at all three properties.
Please note: Some offers and promotions are property specific and valid only at one property. That means Points must be earned and redeemed at a specific property to qualify. See individual offers for details or visit any Promotions Booth inside the Casino for more information.
We ask that you play to a level you are comfortable with. Your ratings are based on the type of game you play, the length of time and average bet. Select and Chairman’s Club membership is based on your play.
Free Slot Play is free play added to your Seneca Players Club Card. They can be used on most of the 1,800 slot machines at Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino. They have no cash value and may not be cashed out. Only winnings from Free Slot Play may be cashed out. All Free Slot Play has an expiration date which may vary.
- Insert your Seneca Players Club Card into the reader located on your favorite slot machine.
- Wait for the “promo button” to flash, which will indicate a promotion is available.
- Push the flashing “promo button.”
- Enter your personal four-digit PIN Code.
- Press Enter.
- Enter the dollar amount you would like to download.
- Press Enter.
- Free Slot Play will be transferred from the Seneca Players Club Card to the machine and you are ready to play. It may take up to 30 seconds to load on the slot machine.
- Once the Free Slot Play has been activated, all credits must be used on the machine selected.
INSTANT PLAY can be redeemed for Slot Play directly at any slot machine. POINTS can be redeemed for Dining, Entertainment, Hotel, Spa and Retail Merchandise at any Seneca Casino.
- Once your Free Slot Play has been activated, wait a few moments for your credits to load onto the machine.
- Free Slot Play has no cash value. They may not be cashed out at any time. Only winnings from Free Slot Play may be cashed out.
- Free Slot Play must be played out at the slot machine they are activated on. They cannot be transferred from one slot machine to another.
- Free Slot Play remains on the slot machine they are activated on. If your Seneca Players Club Card is removed from the machine, the free play still remains on the slot machine. You must use all Free Slot Play at the time of play.
- Free Slot Play will activate in the amount that you specify. The PROMO button will begin to flash when you have used the amount activated. This indicates that you may load more slot dollars, if available, onto the same machine or choose to use a different machine.
- You can download your Free Slot Play on any eligible slot machine on any one day during each of the designated promotional periods.
- Free Slot Play must be used in the allotted promotional period. Visit any Promotions Booth for more information.
- Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or PIN Code misuse.
- Free Slot Play is only valid at the property where they are issued.
- Free Slot Play is not valid for Table Games.
This state-of-the-art technology allows you to carry around your “winnings” without the inconvenience of a big, heavy cup. You can either insert the ticket into another slot machine for additional play, or cash it in at any of our designated Ticket Redemption Machines throughout the gaming floor. You are also welcome to use the cashier windows for personal service. Guests should note that inside the Casino this ticket is the equivalent of cash and cannot be replaced if lost. Please note that tickets expire after 180 days.
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino features state-of-the-art machine dominations as high as $100.
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino features your favorite table games including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker, 3-card Poker, Mississippi Stud Poker, Blackjack Switch, Blackjack Super 7’s and Let It Ride® on the main gaming floor.
You must be 21 or older on the Casino Floor to gamble at Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino and be able to show a valid Government-issued photo ID.
Our helpful staff at Thunder Mountain Buffet will work hard to seat you as quickly as possible.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to reservation time.
Coolers, outside food or drink, blankets and lawn chairs are not permitted at our outdoor shows. Reserved seating is all ground level. General Admission bleacher seating is available on a first come, first serve basis. Gates will open approximately 1.5 hours before the start of the show. Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. No rain date, outdoor events are rain or shine. If canceled, refunds can be obtained at point of purchase. Outdoor concessions available include food, beer & wine.